Here's our girl, ready to go to gymnastics class!
Got a little story for you.....
Yesterday in gymnastics, the teacher started the kids on the trampoline, learning to do a "seat drop"--land on your bottom and then back to your feet. Now, Gen is not thrilled with the idea of both feet leaving the solid ground at once, and doing this on the trampoline was a little much for her. So although the other kids dutifully did their seat drops, Genny sort of galloped around the trampoline.....
Trying to encourage her, the teacher told her to land on her bottom on 3 and started counting.... "1...."
This cheered Gen up immensely--something she likes!
She stopped moving and yelled "2.... 3..... 4..... 5....!"
The teacher let her off the trampoline after that.

1 comment:
Hi, I have been reading entries from crazy mom quilts give away post and spotted your message. We are sort of neighbors; I live outside of Lubbock and have visited Amarillo many times. My husband and I have done business with Jim McKnight at Sewing World for many years. Good luck with the potty training and congratulations on your upcoming newest family addition!
Post a Comment