Friday, February 6, 2009

The onset of crazy....

Here's some information you probably need to know about pregnant women: near the end of the pregnancy, as we become more and more the science experiment each day, many pregnant women decide it's really important to make drastic and usually permanent changes. You know, sell the house, get a dog, etc....

It's a normal reaction to everything in the world being out of your control.... or something rational like that. For me, it manifests itself in an unquenchable desire to cut my hair and dye it black. Sort of like this:


Don't worry, I'm not actually going to do it.

But the funny thing is, when the "MUST-CUT-HAIR" vibe hit me, I thought, "Hey! That mean's baby's almost here!" But really, I think it just means that the crazy-time hit early.

Great. 8 more weeks of crazy..... and no new hairdo to show for it.

3 comments:

robpoling said...

Great. 8 more weeks of crazy. Whoooo!!!

Wendy said...

Whaddaya mean "more"???

Meredith said...

So, since Winona is your inspiration, does that mean you're going to start shoplifting and end up in jail? If so, I cannot WAIT to see that mugshot!