Bet you can't guess what's going on at our house today? Here's a hint: I made a flying trip to Wal-Mart as soon as Robert got home, and here's what I bought--
I'm a wife to an engineer and a mom to 2 sweet little girls. When I get a little extra time, I love to sew, cook and do crafts. Some of that ends up here on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments, and I try to respond. If you want to contact me directly, you can reach me at wendyleep at gmail dot com.
6 comments:
So I can't guess because you already told me, but here's Parrish's guess: Genevieve is going to be cupid.
Pretty good guess...but no cigar.
No M&Ms?
potty training at it's best!
Yay for Julianne--right on the money!
Can I get a crown for using the potty? Actually, I want some of that candy!
Whatever you want, Monica! I'll even sing the "tee tee in the potty song" or do the dance that goes with it.
Post a Comment