Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cookie Monsters

So today, even though I probably should have been pushing forward on the move, I told Genny we could make cookies. We hadn't done that in a while, and it's one of Gen's favorite things to do. I didn't want to create a huge mess while we were showing our old house, and cookies do that. Lots of dishes -- too many to stuff into the microwave oven. And we hadn't taken time to do that since we'd moved. So it was a special treat!

Genny was thrilled.
She got to pick the color. A violent shade of purple! With sprinkles and M&M's!
She was quite deliberate about the decorations. And my cookie sheet looks awful... gee, someone should have thrown that out in the move!
Audrey's main function was as a cookie tester. She likes purple cookies as well, apparently.

1 comment:

Snuzi said...

Fabulous! And that is what all my cookie sheets look like.