{I should mention that no one told her to leave the flags alone. And they were right on her level. And red. And flags. And she's 3. You would have moved them too....}
So, keeping very calm, he says, "Well, Gen, show me which ones and we'll put them back."
"I moved this one and this one and ... well, all of them." {awesome}





Despite that small obstacle, today Rob rented an auger. And prepared to dig giant holes in the ground. It was lovely outside this evening.
Augering. Still nice outside.
And then it rained. See, we put up the pop-up tent thingie. That's an auger on the right. That's a burnt-out shop light on the left.
Still smiling despite the great quantities of mud, lightning, and rain.
Still augering. This thing is noisy. I'm sure the neighbors will be calling any minute now. I'll tell them they should be grateful to have electricity after the game of musical flags.

1 comment:
That is so commitment right there...augering in the rain. Greatest Dad award to Robert!
Post a Comment