Happy Thanksgiving friends!
(It's a pumpkin, of course....made by my Genny)
This year, thanksgiving is proving to be a little unusual.... Genny has the swine flu. And strep throat. And so instead of lovely pictures of my precious ones all dressed up and eating turkey, I am substituting alternate, yet festive, photographs of what we're doing this holiday....
Audrey's trying to crawl. She does better in reverse.
You can see my poor Genny in the background with her puke bowl. Yes, it's really, really sad. Poor baby.
Here's one of Genny's pumpkin pictures from school.
Audrey's feasting on.... Froot Loops. She ate 2 and fed the rest to Daisy. So Daisy's feasting on Froot Loops as well.
Here's Genny's Picasso-esque turkey. We made him at home. I like how he has a thick coating of glitter...... cause he's artistic AND fancy.
You can see my poor Genny in the background with her puke bowl. Yes, it's really, really sad. Poor baby.

1 comment:
Awww...poor Genny! I am so sorry! Poor little baby! But Audrey is absolutely adorable. She gets more and more adorable every time I see her!
Post a Comment