Dear Audrey Kate, this week you are 9 months old!
It's not today. Mommy's a little behind. Sorry.
In your picture you are wearing your friend's clothes because you barfed everywhere at Pizza Hut. It's ok. You're so cute that no one even minded. And you have the wildest hair.... well, almost ever. Your sister's hair was weirder, but I think you win the wild department. It's almost magentic... everyone seems to want to pat your crazy hairdo!
You're quite the amazing crawler. Boy are you mobile! I think you are plotting to escape your crib. In the past 24 hours you have shredded the ties holding your crib bumper on, and when I put you in there for a nap, you crawled to the side and attempted to fit through the rails. I think you are really, really clever, little one. I'm not sure how I'm going to keep up with you!
You've started copying what we do, and so you've learned to wave at us. Or bang on your high chair when Genny shows you how to. Sister loves you so much! She wants to teach you all the cool things that big girls get to do. If it were up to her, you'd get to share all her meals and sit next to her at all times, and always hold her hand. And she's sneak you chocolate ice cream if she could open the freezer by herself.
Today we had a milestone that I didn't really think we'd have... ever. At least not for a while. You had a checkup today, and the prognosis was "she looks great. no concerns!" Good job, little tater tot.

3 comments:
I love this little darling girl! Happy 9 months beautiful!
That's such a great picture of her! Can't wait to see her again!
Congratulations on the great prognosis! Isn't God good! And having an amazing mommy doesn't hurt either!
Post a Comment