Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sometimes I do dumb things....

So the other night, Audrey woke up during the night and was hungry. After a few months of sleeping through the night, I think she has hit a growth spurt.

Now, I should really confess that I don't wake up well. If you wake me up, you seriously risk bodily harm. It's not pretty. So it's a struggle to have a sweet attitude when she wakes up hungry at 3 am.

But I've been trying. Really.

So I remember getting up. Purposefully NOT kicking Robert on the way out of bed. Making her a bottle. Checking to see it was the right temperature. Making a sincere effort to enjoy the time with Audrey even though it was an unspeakable hour.

unfortunately....
this is what I found in her room the next morning. It's what was left over.

Apparently I forgot to put in the formula.

3 comments:

Snuzi said...

Love love love you for being a normal mom!

Unknown said...

LOLOL! Well, it apparently did the trick if she went back to sleep. And, as a female, she may as well learn early to drink water as a filler! ;>)

Gina said...

The South Georgia comment was actually me, Wendy. I was signed in on our church prayer request email. We all do dumb things sometimes!