Today Robert is 32.
Genny made him a sign.
We went to the amazingly fun farm. Here we are at the entrance to the corn maze.
Genny thought it was super. She kept yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! Look! It's CORN!"
Hilarious.
It was quite nice when we got in the car to go. And then a storm rolled in....
But at least we saw the animals. And Genny rode the cow train.
And this is Robert's birthday cake. It's.... a little pathetic. I adore my husband so much, and I really wanted his cake to look awesome. But oh well! I love you Robert!! Here's to another year!
Genny thought it was super. She kept yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! Look! It's CORN!"
Hilarious.
Today Robert is 32.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Robert! I think the cake turned out great and I am sure Robert did, too. :)
That cake is adorable! You did a great job. Happy 32nd year, Robert!
Robert's a lucky guy to have a wife like you Wendy Lee! Who else would make him a car cake??
The cake is awesome!!! Happy birthday, Robert (late, but sincere...)!
Post a Comment