Thursday, October 1, 2009

mom is not cool.

So Genny is now very into pretending. And it's fun. Sometimes, though, I just have to go along with whatever she's come up with that day. And sometimes apparently I don't do a good job....

So yesterday we were in the car. Genny always brings an animal and that time she had brought "little bunny" and a blanket for him. Genny had informed me that her 'tend {pretend} friends were riding with us. Audrey started to fuss, and Genny assured me that it was ok because she had brought some 'tend potato ice cream for Audrey and it would make her stop crying. And she had brought bowls and spoons and she had enough for me and her and her friends too.

So I tried to play along. "Genny, will little bunny eat some potato ice cream too?"

{exasperated sigh from Genny}

"No mom, he doesn't eat ice cream. I brought him some bunny food."

{sigh}

No comments: