Monday, October 5, 2009

The fair

My sweet husband handed me some money the other day to do whatever I wanted to with. How nice! And I decided I wanted to spend part of it taking us all to the fair.

We visited the petting zoo.We got Genny to ride the carousel. This was a Big Deal. It took about 40 minutes of walking around to get her on a ride. She was shaking like a leaf. But she liked it once it got started.

(This is the first time Gen has ridden any sort of ride at all. )

She then decided to ride the bugs that go in a circle. And by the time we got to the dinosaurs she was a pro.So we finished the evening by riding the smallest roller coaster. Twice.

2 comments:

Snuzi said...

She's brave! Farris wheels are sort of creepy.

Snuzi said...

I meant merry go round. Whatever...they're both sort of creepy.