Monday, May 11, 2009

8 Sort of Funny things on a Monday...

1. I told Genny that Audrey was sad and asked her to help me cheer her up. So she went and got her pom-poms to "cheer" her up....
2. Genny told me to be extra careful with my pretend tea and to not spill it and to use 2 hands to hold it.
2 1/2. It was strawberry-blueberry-potatochip tea.
3. Audrey has no hiney. None.
4. Audrey has already learned to pull on Daisy dog's hair. That one isn't so funny to Daisy.
5. When I finish fixing her hair, Genny asks me "it's going to be bootiful, idn't it?"
6. Genny has learned the phrase, "Don't get me started!"
7. We have reached the rapid-fire "why" stage. At lunch today I told Genny she had run out of "why"'s until after naptime. She responded with "why, mommy?"
8. Here's how Genny counts to 15: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 11, 11, 11.

1 comment:

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

No "sort of" about it --- these are FUNNY!