Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wendy's new venture.

So let me confess something. I'm a little scared of failure.
Perhaps more than a little.
I've always wanted a crafty business, and last year I hesitantly ventured into that. It was so much fun, and rather successful. But the craft shows were a lot of work at one time, and ideally I'd like to spread out the orders through the year.
And I'd like to have more exposure to customers.
There's not a ton of craft shows in Amarillo to go to.
So I wanted to expand, but I was uber-scared to give it a try!
And so I've started a blog just for my crafty stuff. It's http://sewinginthewendycity.blogspot.com/
Check it out -- you might just enjoy it! From time to time I'll be giving away stuff.
This week I'm giving away a baby quilt.
I'm trying to get some traffic through the blog because....
many of the things you see on there will link to my etsy store where you can purchase them. Yay! That link is http://twirlytutus.etsy.com/
Go check it out, and please please tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Snuzi said...

Love love love it! Way to go Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Wendy, Good Luck with your crafting business. Mom and I had our craft business for several years and we dearly loved it. It really lets your creative ideas out and is so enjoyable. I wish I could do the same thing right now again.