I just can't get over how big she's grown! She is a doll! Can't wait to meet her in person and cuddle her up! She needs to learn early that good things come to little girls who visit Auntie Gina's office!
I'm a wife to an engineer and a mom to 2 sweet little girls. When I get a little extra time, I love to sew, cook and do crafts. Some of that ends up here on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments, and I try to respond. If you want to contact me directly, you can reach me at wendyleep at gmail dot com.
2 comments:
I love this video of our little munchkin! Her eyes just pop out so cute!! She's really growing---love her lots!
I just can't get over how big she's grown! She is a doll! Can't wait to meet her in person and cuddle her up! She needs to learn early that good things come to little girls who visit Auntie Gina's office!
Love the gymnastics pics!
Post a Comment