Genny wanted to share with Audrey today. So she brought her a few things for her nap: her treasured green blankie, with the tag. {Gen is obsessed with the tag....} Her baby, and baby's flamingo blankie 2 ducks her Easter bunny her stuffed tiger and her unicorn ("my ooo-icorn!")
I've already forgotten how babies can sleep on the couch for awhile. It didn't last long with my super-strong baby, but hopefully #2 won't roll over so quickly.
I'm a wife to an engineer and a mom to 2 sweet little girls. When I get a little extra time, I love to sew, cook and do crafts. Some of that ends up here on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by! I love comments, and I try to respond. If you want to contact me directly, you can reach me at wendyleep at gmail dot com.
1 comment:
I've already forgotten how babies can sleep on the couch for awhile. It didn't last long with my super-strong baby, but hopefully #2 won't roll over so quickly.
Post a Comment