Monday, April 6, 2009
April 6
Well, today is Audrey's due date. Really kind of an odd day for me. I didn't expect to mark this day with a child who will be a month old tomorrow. I am grateful to have Audrey here and grateful she is ok, but also sad at the events of this month. I'm sad that I didn't get to spend her first 2 weeks of life with her except for small snippets of time. I'm sad that her first bath and bottle weren't here at home with the camera rolling but instead happened behind NICU doors with a nurse. Again I wonder why she came so early... and I think of the kiddos that are still in the NICU, and I know that we are some of the lucky ones to have our baby at home now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment