For quite a while, Genny has given "Because I do/did" as an explanation for many things she does. For example, "Why did you throw your cup on the floor?" "Because I did." This can be infuriating, and up until this point I didn't believe it was a reasonable explanation for anything.
Up until this point, that is.
We've reached the stage of many, many questions starting with "Why?" that we seek to answer well. It's just that sometimes there aren't good answers. Here's a lovely example from this morning:
G: Why are we changing my diaper?
W: Because you're poopy.
G: Why am I poopy?
W: Because you pooped in your diaper.
G: Why did I poop in my diaper?
W: Because people poop. Next time you can poop on the potty.
G: Why do people poop?
W: Becuase they do.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment