


Sorry that the pictures are blurry. Can't use a flash in the NICU, and the lights are rather dim in there. Anyway, the first picture is Audrey's crib with a picture that Genny colored for her. The next is Audrey on the scale Tuesday night at her weigh-in. And the last is Robert feeding her Tuesday night.
Today has been a rollercoaster. We started the day with an unbelievably good feeding. Then in the next 2 hours, Audrey had 3 episodes of apnea in which her heart rate dropped and she stopped breathing. This was followed by a dismal feeding. ugh. As we get ready to head back up to the hospital, we hope that this evening's weigh-in and feeding will go well, and we will get to at least talk about the next steps of bringing her home soon.
And here's a little video we made for Genny to see her sister....

3 comments:
I'm thinking of you guys all the time. Audrey will be home soon, and then the real fun will begin! I love the sign Genny made for her baby sister.
I just noticed how her eyes have that perfect almond shape...lucky girl! We're praying for her everyday...and Genevieve and Wendy and Robert too!
I guess the whole month of March will be a blur! Praying for you guys and ready to see little Audrey!
Post a Comment