Saturday, March 21, 2009

Check it out...

Yep, that's a carseat with Audrey in it. In my living room. It's a miracle! We're so excited that they finally released her to go home. That's her heart and apnea monitor sitting next to her--it will be her constant companion for a few months. And she is wearing her first bow. On her hat.




We are really grateful for you guys who have followed our progress and been praying for us and for Audrey! I know that you are all over the country, and some of you we don't even know! So would you do something for us? Would you leave a comment with your name and where you are so that someday we can show it to Audrey? You don't need an account or anything--just click the "Comment" link below and it will take you to another screen.

19 comments:

Gina's Musings said...

Woohoo!!! Welcome home, Audrey Kate! God is so good!!!

Gina Garrett, mommy's friend from Amarillo College

Anonymous said...

We are celebrating with you today. What wonderful news and an answer to prayer. So happy that you have your bundle of joy home with you. We'll continue to pray that all goes well. Love you guys! The Grubaugh Clan

Anonymous said...

We are so very happy for all of you! Welcome home, Audrey! Caroline and I can't wait to meet you! Congratulations to your entire precious family!

Love,
The Formans (Elizabeth, Joe, and Caroline)

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I am so happy for you! I have been following Audrey's progress since you emailed about her birth but haven't yet said congrats so . . .CONGRATS! And I am so glad she is finally home. We will continue to pray for her and your family. Please let me know if you need anything!

Serena Hudson

boydfamily said...

Way to go Audrey! Hope you have a wonderful evening in your very own room!

Jessamy, Bill, and Jonathan Boyd

Anonymous said...

Wendy, I'm so happy for you and Robert!! I've been watching your blog every day-- it's wonderful to see Audrey in that carseat and where she belongs, at home with her family! Congratulations to you all and I hope everything from here on out is a smooth ride!

Diane

Monica said...

Audrey,

Welcome to the crazy Poling family! You will grow to love us all, as we already love you dearly. We can't wait for you to meet your cousin Shelby. You two will be special friends!

Love,
Monica and Bryon Pfaff
Irving, TX

Anonymous said...

Audrey,

You are home with your wonderful family, as it should be! You've made so much progress, and prayers are with all of you that the progress will continue.
Love,
Ruthi

Anonymous said...

Well, little girl, there's no place like home! Someday, when you learn to read, this will be a record of just how many people loved you when you were teeny tiny! And continued to love you even when you added many more pounds - just like God loves all of us! Welcome to the "Land of Poling."
Linda and Jeff

Wendla said...

Praise the Lord and all the great medical personel! Does she get a hot water bottle and an alarm clock in the crib, too? Oh, guess that's just for new puppies. So glad you are all one big happy family under ONE roof. I love her papoose bundling. Hope you all have a wonderful, uneventful March from here on...except for breathing a heartbeating and growing(:

The Vinyards said...

Who-hoo!! We are so happy that Audrey was able to go home. She is a cutie! I love the bow on the hat. We will continue to keep you guys in our prayers.
The Vinyards

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

Sweet little Audrey Kate, Grandad and I are so happy that you are now home with Mommy, Daddy and sister Genevieve! (Oh, and Daisy Dog!) We thank God that He has watched over you and continues to watch over you day and night! Can't wait to babysit so we can talk and bond together---we love you!!

Beth Bruns said...

Welcome home Audrey! Keep up that eating and growing and breathing. So happy for you all.

The Bruns (Farmington Hills, MI)

Jane said...

Welcome Home, Audrey! I am so happy to read that she is home at last. :) Also-Congrats, Wendy! I have been following quietly her progress. She is beautiful!

Jane Fuzak (aka Janie Brown)
San Diego, CA

Joni said...

What a blessing! God hears and answers our prayers and we have to remember that his timing is perfect. I wish I could be there to meet you Audrey, maybe one day we will make it back out to TX. We love you guys and will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Love,
Josh, Joni, and Lilly

Anonymous said...

We are so happy that Audrey is strong enough to go home! We have loved following her progress on the blog and look forward to hearing about her first days at home! We love you guys!

~ Laura and Scott Ramsower

Anonymous said...

Robert and Wendy,

Congratulations on the arrival of little Audry! We are so glad that she is doing better and was able to come home. We hope you guys can get some rest now. We will keep Audry and you guys in our prayers!

Mike, Shirley, Rachel and Lindsey Ball
Cedar Park, TX

Julianne said...

We already love you Audrey and haven't even met you yet! Praise the Lord for all of our answered prayers and that you're home now.

We love you so much-
Carson & Julianne Anderson

Anonymous said...

We have been praying for you Audrey!!! Yea GOD!!
Love,
Shawn, Lindsay, Levi and baby-to-be Williams