Gen had her tonsils out. And adenoids. And new ear tubes. It was an ordeal.
Everything is still numb, apparently. You should have seen the tonsils. Don't worry, I don't have a picture. They were really large. Seems like removal was a good choice.
Tuesday, the Next day: "..."
The pictures are from her sweet friends, as are the cookie bits. Her friends broke it into smaller pieces so she could eat it without hurting her throat. (so cute!)
The doctor advised she drink 2 quarts of liquid each day to speed recovery. Don't bother to pull out a calculator, I'll do the math for you. It's 64 ounces. That's a lot of liquid to convince this child to drink. Capri Suns seem to be the favorite. Turns out it takes 11 Capri suns to make the required volume.
Audrey is taking advantage of the fact that sister doesn't feel well, and she is drunk with power around here. I've never seen her like this.
Lunchtime: "Mommy, I'm really really hungry so I want a LOT of sandwiches!"
At least she ate something.
And everyone's doing their best to entertain Genny while she's down. sorry the video's sideways. It's still funny.

3 comments:
This is Jocelyn on my GJs computer are you felling better I feel really bad for you espesally at your age that ad to heart and i bet it did do you like some of your toys if i would have known about it i would have got you something like a singing animal that says i hope it did not heart you.
Sorry i spellt it wrong like i said people spell things wrong like me no one is perfect like i just said not even me there is only one person who is perfect and is god everyones father Kolbi JUST PULLED UP SO I AM GOING TO SHUT UP KNOW AND TALK TO KOLBI AND HER FRIENDS NAMED KYLEY AND DAKOTA WE ARE GOING TO GO TO THE HOUSE and play Whahoo.
nice dancing skills.
Post a Comment