I'm behind. I'm sorry. I have a few things going on this week. And now please forgive me as blogger is not loading the pictures. I guess you'll have to survive on text.
So Genny is taking gymnastics with her precious friend Ben, who is 3. And each week we pick Ben up, and his mom meets us there since she's coming from work. And each week I get to listen to Ben and Gen talk in the backseat. It's nothing short of hilarious. So here's about how this morning's discussion went.
G: Sit down, Ben. Hold my hand.
B: Stop it Genny. And stay on your own side.
G: You too! Stay on your own side!
Both: AAaaaaahhhhhhh!
G: I'm going to 'nastics!
B: I'm going to a construction site!
G: No! You're going to 'nastics! Hold my hand. {she whacks him with her princess wand}
B: Stop it Genny. And stay on your own side.
G: (Singing and waving princess wand) Benny and Genny.....
Both: Benny and Genny.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! (waving wand and hoisting blue puppy like a flag)
{and then, out of nowhere...}
B: Genny, they are building a new Wal-Mart down that road!
G: I did not know that. Hold my hand.
B: Look at the water tower! I want to see the water!
G: Look at the tractor!
B: That's a grater, Genny.
....
You get the picture. They crack me up.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment