Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Audrey Kate update

Here's a recent picture of my Audrey. I usually try to hide her monitor in pictures, but I wanted to give everybody an update on her health...
Audrey's doing really well. She is putting on weight. Today at her 4-month appointment she weighed 10.4 lbs and was 24 inches long. That puts her in the 3rd percentile for weight and 50th for length. She is still on her monitor, mostly at night. It goes off occasionally, but we continue to see improvement. We don't really know how much longer she will be on it, but we don't worry about it. She loves to grab things, and that monitor cord is one of her favorites.....
She is a cranky little booger. Hoping she grows out of that.
She sleeps well at night. Hoping she doesn't grow out of that.
Here she is with Genny. Genny loves it when Audrey comes to get her up from her nap and can lay down for a minute. I love that they are holding hands. Genny told me the other day, "Mommy, Audrey is my best friend!" Sweet.

No comments: