Saturday, January 24, 2009

And they will know I am pregnant by my cart...

Quick trip to the grocery store, sans 2-year old. A very dangerous mission.

As I was checking out, I noticed that I had quite a heavy proportion of sugar, chocolate, and other ... well, unhealthy stuff. It really looked like the cart of a pregnant lady:

3 muffin mixes
2 brownie mixes
graham crackers, marshmallows and a Hershey bar
sugar cookie dough (this was at least so Genny could decorate Valentines cookies...)
stuff to cook one actual meal
strawberries (not bad... but considering I was planning on putting them with some sort of chocolate sauce.... not that good either)
...

So I got home and a girl scout had been to the house in my absence and of course Robert bought a few boxes.

So if you are thinking at this moment that's not the healthiest cart for a pregnant lady, I can't say I disagree with you, but I implore you to consider what a human being using your nether regions as a trampoline 24 hours a day would drive you to do!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Good for you! It's the one time (or two, or three, or sixteen if your last name is Duger) in your life that you can eat whatever you want. Keep it up! I wish I would have eaten more cinnamon rolls when I was preggers...