Monday, January 26, 2009

12 things on a Tuesday

Eh, why not? Welcome to my head....



1. I'm over the moon that my new sewing machine will sew on a button.

2. I'm worried that the sewing machine is significantly smarter than me...

3. And that it might turn on me someday.

4. Although I really like to cook and eat...

5. I really hate cleaning up the kitchen..

6. ...and leftovers.

7. I don't like it when people sign e-mails with "Regards, "

8. It makes me think they don't like me at all.

9. Surely there's another option.

10. I'm hoping that Space Bags have been significantly improved in the last 7 years.

11. Last time I tried to use them, they all sprung leaks... and re-inflated themselves....

12. And exploded out of the closet on my head.

12 1/2. I don't like things falling on my head.



Hope nothing falls on your head today!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Okay, I'm officially a fan!

I sign my emails, "HUgZ"...is that okay?

I know my machine is smarter than me. It has 50 or so stitches and I think I've only used 3 in the 10 years I've owned it.