Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Current Favorite Little Girl Quotes

Current Favorite Little Girl Quotes

  • [We see a dog. Any dog. Usually one on a leash as we are driving past] "Mommy, look dog! Pat? Pat dog?"
  • [We see any bus or a large SUV] "Big ole bus, Mommy! Sing bus song!" [We then sing "The Wheels on the Bus" ad nauseum]
  • [An airplane flies over] "ay-plane Mommy! I hear it! I see it? Oh, so high!"
  • [We drive past a construction site with heavy equipment] "Tractor, Mommy! Guys workin'! Workin' hard!"
  • [Gen picks up anything to carry it] "So heavy!"
  • [The sun in shining outside] "Mommy, sun! So bright! Sing sun song, Mommy." [We then sing the very small exerpt from that song on the Sound of Music where they say goodbye, "The sun has gone to bed and so must I....."]
  • "I ride in Daddy's car?" [Anytime we all go somewhere. She really likes to ride in the cruiser.]
  • "Oh, wook Mommy! Wook!" [Always appropriate]

No comments: