Monday, September 6, 2010

Yes, it IS their first rodeo!


We went to the Boys Ranch Rodeo.  We all wore our cowboy boots.  Cause we're cool like that.

They served a really nice lunch.  Under that bread is the greatest potato salad ever!
Audrey wasn't quite sure about eating on the ground.  But she eventually found a spoon and the container of apricot jam.
My picnickers!

We had some time so we walked over and found some horses.  The horse really liked Audrey.  Or the fact that she had coated herself in apricot jam.
Gen was a teensy bit nervous about the horse.  But the really nice cowboy offered to let her ride it
And she was really brave!  Look at my sweet cowgirl.... 

The rodeo was a ton of fun.  Didn't get any pictures of it, but it was neat.  We ate snow cones a-plenty and hollered for all of the riders.  

2 comments:

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

True to their heritage!! Cowgirls at heart...well, maybe they have a tinge of cowgirl! Anyway, it looks like you guys had a wonderful time and I'm again so proud of you for making wonderful family memories. These are the things that bind families together for lifetimes...love you and admire you!

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

Hey it is Jocelyn ride cowgirl ride I hope you all had fun tll Genne and Audrey that I said hi and i miss see ng you all so much I hope I see you see you soon and Wendy you keep buildin memories everyday this is a hobbie that you are good at along with nitting sewing and I mean it and don't you ever forget that and somthing what I am good at is typing an d I can do it all day long that is one of my hobbies that I am good at that is why I do not have a period yet know act like there are commas and periods when there is not a comma or period by.