Today we went to the mall. We got all dressed up and fancy and made it a "big girls trip" (no babies or daddies allowed, Genny told me). We went and saw the usual stuff -- the duckies at Bath and Body Works, the pink dog in the window at Victoria's Secret, the rocking pink horse at the western store by Penney's... and then we stopped in a few stores to actually shop. We went in the Gap.
Now, the last time I was in the Gap, Genny spilled a cup of water and Audrey was flinging Froot Loops as fast and as far as she could. There was an utter panic to find paper towels to clean up the mess and to find someone else to check me out so I would leave as soon as possible and take my messy children with me. I was surprised they let us back in today. But they did.
I was looking at shirts, and Genny went over and picked out a pair of panties. {why are they on kid level??} Let's just say they were "eye-catching." And you know she only has one volume {SO LOUD!}, right? So she yells at me in the Gap "MOMMY LOOK AT THESE PANTIES! I LIKE THESE FOR YOU! COME HERE, LET ME HOLD THEM UP TO SEE IF THEY FIT YOU! WHAT? WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO HOLD THEM UP, MOMMY? DO YOU WANT TO GO IN THE DRESSING ROOM AND TRY THEM ON?"
I'm pretty sure they won't let us back in the Gap again.

1 comment:
LOL!!!!!! I wish I had been there to hear and see that!
Post a Comment