Thursday, January 7, 2010

10 months old


Dear Audrey Kate,
Today you are 10 months old! Can't believe it. You really enjoyed Christmas.
You haven't quite mastered the proper use of sippy cup--you prefer to use it as a watering can to pre-mush your froot loops.
You love froot loops.
And you're an adventurous crawler. You're everywhere! And pulling up to your knees pretty often. And I've caught you pulling up to your feet a few times, but I don't think you want me to know that you can.....
I love that you are talking more. So much fun. It won't be too long before we hear a "mama" or "dada" come out!
You're such a cheery little person almost all the time... except when you're not so cheery.
And you're getting so big! This week when the doctor weighed you, you were 15 pounds and 14 ounces.
What an accomplishment!
We love you so much, Fuzzy!

2 comments:

Snuzi said...

I love her too! She is such a precious girl.

Gigi said...

Oh my! I can't believe she's 10 months old already!!! What a cutie she is!