Monday, June 13, 2011

Jump and Jive

Today we went to Jump 'n' Jive, which was really fun. 
I didn't really know what to expect since the girls hadn't been there in a long time.
here's something I'd like to call the Audrey cam:
Genny loved it too.  She was very brave and did the slides all by herself.  I am proud of how independent she has become!

Audrey "helping" her Honeybee out of the tunnel.

3 comments:

Monica said...

WOW! The "Mother of the Year Award" for 2011 goes to Wendy Poling for climbing through an entire bounce house, all the while filming the trek. Adorable!

Pop said...

I know that Audrey was a lot of help to Kolby. Great action shots.
Pop

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

I love seeing the girls having so much fun!! They are lucky to have parents that put them at the top of their list! Love you all!