Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MINE!

2 years old really fits Audrey Kate well.  She's unbelievably cute as she screeches "MINE!" and "NO!"
See?

Today has been a "MINE!" day.

"MINE chooz!" (my shoes)
"MINE turn!"

We often drive by a place that fixes/sells/stores/rents boats.  Today we drove by there.  
Genny says "Audrey, look at all the boats!"  Audrey replies "MINE BOATS!"

Changed Audrey's diaper.  She informed me "MINE POOPIES!"
Yes, no question there.  No contest.

She brought me her stuffed sheep and announced "Cheep NO tag!" looking thoroughly harassed that the sheep had a tag.  I asked if she wanted me to remove the tag.  "Jesss."  
So I reached for the sheep....   "NO!  MINE CHEEP!"
hmm.

I think I'm going to start yelling "MINE!" at odd times just to see what happens...

1 comment:

Gina said...

She'll just screech, "No, MINE!!!" and throw herself on the floor in a fit of rage over whatever it is you have the audacity to claim...at least that was my experience! LOL