Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cadillac Ranch....

Today we intended to go to the zoo.  
And it was unexpectedly closed, and so we went to...  
Cadillac Ranch.  
(obviously, right?  I mean that's the clear second choice, isn't it?)
Genny was full of questions.  
"Are we getting out of the car?"
"Are we walking all the way there?"
"Why did someone put those cars there?"
"Can we touch them?"
We ran races the length of the cars.  
Genny usually won.
We played follow the leader.

She was rather amazed at the colors.
We'll have to go back sometime with spray paint.

Audrey was not quite as impressed.  I guess that when you are 1 year old, everything is just about as unexpected as cars sticking out of the ground....

Anyway, we had fun!

1 comment:

Hiding Your Words in my Heart said...

Hey it is me Jocelyn we are on our way back from Canadian.So I had a little time so I thought to get on Wendy's blog.So we are in Pampa Texas right now.