Friday, August 1, 2008

Gen's favorite things

What a language explosion we have had around here lately! Gen talks (a lot) and she has a few favorites topics that we discuss multiple times a day, every day. Here they are:

1. The fact that Daisy has a tail. Or any dog. Or animal. She's into tails. Then we follow with a discussion of whether Mommy or Genny or Daddy has a tail.
2. The fact that she (or anyone else) is wearing shoes.
3. The fact that Genny is funny. "I funny! I funny! I funny!"
4. Baby Shelby (her 6 week old cousin). We even drew pictures of her the other day.
5. The fact that Daisy has feet, eyes, ears, a collar, and fur.
6. The fact that Daddy is at work, and there are stairs at his work.
7. The fact that keys go in the car. This is good, since I have trouble keeping up with keys. Not the function of keys so much as the location.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I LOVE that she talks about Baby Shelby! One of these days, Shelby will talk about her also. For now, she just cries...