Monday, November 26, 2007

Mama got your belly!


Today, in order to get through a shopping trip to Wal-Mart, Genny and I played an exciting game of Mama Got your Belly! It's a simple game, really. Genny leans back in the cart and points at the lights and says "ba," and I tickle her belly and screech "Mama Got your Belly!" She, of course, laughs hysterically. And we start the game over. Hopefully, somewhere in there, I have sneaked some necessary groceries in the cart.

This can be a little embarassing in the middle of the frozen food aisle, but you do anything you can in order to get through the great Wal-Mart without incident....

Yes, people stared. But most of them looked at me with a lot of understanding. Clearly, they have played this game before!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so cute. I like to play a game similar to that with my sister Kristyn. Except I blow on her belly then tickle her.